MacFix EU knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
We will not disclose your sales history to third parties for any purposes, at any time. The items you purchase will not be shared with other businesses or customers.
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient and customized experience while using our site. This information allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our services to make your experience easier and quicker.
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing shopping for you and improving our site.
We may periodically send emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find useful using the email address which you have provided
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law.
Here is the important stuff which you must read and agree to before you let us do our work:
- We accept NO responsibility for any data loss on your Mac/iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- If we cannot fix your fault or it becomes apparent there is a more in-depth issue then we only charge you £10 (this is to cover our initial labour and postage costs only) and return your unit to you un-touched.
- iPhone/iPad/iPods are fragile little things. If your iPhone/iPad/iPod arrives at our workshop poorly packaged and damaged from transit, we accept no liability.
- Warranty is available on all replaced parts and services if they should breakdown at all but excludes accidental damage and hard drives. If you have had a software bug fixed and it happens again then we will do our best to further diagnose and fix the fault for free if you return it to MacFix EU within 1 month of it’s original repair date.
- If your Mac/iPhone/iPad/iPod is opened by us it will void any warranty you have with Apple. Since most faults happen outside of the usual warranty period, this shouldn’t be an issue but it’s best to check.
- We shall endeavour to provide the best possible service at all times and any complaints or disagreements will be handled swiftly and professionally at all times.
- If you are at all worried or have any questions about our services then do please get in touch.
MacFix EU may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 1st January 2015.