see url MacFix EU knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
Here is the important stuff which you must read and agree to before you let us do our work:
- We accept http://johanstellerphotography.com NO responsibility for any data loss on your Mac/iPhone/iPad/iPod/Hard Drive.
- If we cannot fix your fault or it becomes apparent there is a more in-depth issue then we only charge you £10 (this is to cover our initial labour and postage costs only) and return your unit to you un-touched.
- iPhone/iPad/iPods are fragile little things. If your iPhone/iPad/iPod arrives at our workshop poorly packaged and damaged from transit, we accept no liability.
- Warranty is available on all replaced parts and services if they should breakdown at all but excludes accidental damage and hard drives. If you have had a software bug fixed and it happens again then we will do our best to further diagnose and fix the fault for free if you return it to go site MacFix EU within 1 month of it’s original repair date.
- If your Mac/iPhone/iPad/iPod is opened by us it will void any warranty you have with Apple. Since most faults happen outside of the usual warranty period, this shouldn’t be an issue but it’s best to check.
- We shall endeavour to provide the best possible service at all times and any complaints or disagreements will be handled swiftly and professionally at all times.
- If you are at all worried or have any questions about our services then do please get in touch.
source link MacFix EU may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
http://johanstellerphotography.com This policy is effective from May 2018.